Weep-Thru Mortar Deflector (84)
Part Number: 84
Weep-Thru Mortar Deflector is designed to catch mortar droppings and allow masonry cavity drainage through the weep holes. It has a three dimensional geometric patterned core and is designed to be 10 inches (25.4 cm) high in the cavity wall.
- Allows cavity drainage and protects flashing.
- Dovetail configuration allows mortar droppings to rest on two levels crating open areas for
proper water drainage.
- When properly installed, will prevent clogging of weep holes.
- Will not grow mold.
- Polymer core is resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents.
- 10 inch width suspends mortar droppings above the weep holes, but below the flashing
connection to the interior wall.
- Easy installation. No mechanical fasteners required.
Catalog # 84-1 - for 1" wide cavities
Catalog # 84-2 - for 2" wide cavities
Polymer core geomatrix composed of high density polyethylene strands woven into a .80” thick mesh.
Conforms to ASTM D5035.